Sometimes, it’s okay to be a bit naughty. It all depends on how you do it.
If you mean combining brownies, cookies and peanut butter cookies, then it truly is okay to be naughty.
When I first saw this recipe on thelonder’s blog, I knew that it was the perfect idea for a girls’ weekend in Ottawa. We whipped up a batch in no time (yes, we were lazy and used box mix but would definitely try a new combination with recipes made from scatch)
You will need:
- Cookie dough
- Brownie batter
- Your choice of cookie (we used a peanut butter cookie but you can use anything from Oreos to Twix…anything that you fancy really!)
The steps are very simple:
- Pre-heat oven at at 350˚C/180˚F
- Prepare your respective cake batters
- Lightly grease a glass dish or a baking pan
- Fill the whole bottom with the cookie dough
- Line your cookies over the cookie dough – don’t miss any spots!
- Top it off with your brownie batter
- Bake for 30 minutes
These taste really great right out of the oven with a tall glass of milk or a nice cup of a tea, but they are just as delicious served cold!